Attorney At Law
Domenica A. Eddy
Domenica (Donna) Eddy has practiced law since 1988. Ms. Eddy offers services in Orange, Osceola, and Polk County. Ms. Eddy was an Assistant State Attorney in Orange and Osceola County from September 1988 until February 1994. From 1990 until 1994, Ms. Eddy was a special prosecutor in the child abuse and child sex crimes unit. In February 1994, Ms. Eddy opened her private practice and also worked part time as the Guardian Ad Litem Program Attorney in Osceola County, representing abused and neglected children. In 1998, Ms. Eddy left the Guardian Ad Litem Program and has focused on her private practice.
For a Free Legal Consultation contact us.
- Guardian Ad Litem Attorney.
- Assistant State Attorney.
- Sex Crimes Prosecutor for Orange and Osceola Counties.
- University of Central Florida, B.A., 1985
- Nova Southeastern University, J.D., 1988
Professional Associations & Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Osceola County Bar Association
We have years of experience and concentrate in two major areas to help you in your case: